The Indian Hair Lace Frontals are simply beautiful. Plump & thick curls are just like the bundles, match perfectly! An Indian Temple Hair Lace Frontal is a hairpiece that encloses your head. Similar to a closure, but different in that a frontal covers the entire front of your head/hairline. With a frontal, you can pull your hair into a high bun or ponytail with no problem and with it looking amazingly natural, like your real hair. Whereas you may be apprehensive about showing your edges, a frontal covers them and gives you a hairline.
Lace Frontals are for people who don’t have edges, they're not really for people who have full edges because it’s a substitute. If you’re also someone that doesn’t live a very active lifestyle and doesn’t sweat much, you should get a frontal. Lace frontals use lace that falls naturally over the top of your forehead, giving the appearance of a hairline and smoothing the boundary between the wig and skin.
At SMD Hair, lace frontals are perfect to complete your fantasy look. Give your wig or weave a natural-looking style without risking damage to your natural hair. Available in 10” to 26” lengths, our Lace Frontals are hand-crafted and specifically made to blend with our hair extensions. Like all of our products, our Lace Frontals are made from virgin hair and undergo our quality inspection process to ensure the hair conforms to our product standards and is whole, healthy, and beautiful.
- Our South Indian Raw hair lace frontals seamlessly cover the entire hairline from ear to ear and are ideal for parting your hair in any way to flatter your face.
- They feature maximum breathability with a durable attachment base that allows for various parting styles.
- Base Material: Durable and breathable lace base
- Baby Hair: Realistic baby hair along the hairline
- Dimensions: 13×4, 13×6 available
- Colour: Natural Black
- Texture: Natural Curly
- Lace: Transparent Lace