Bodywave I-Tips Human Hair Extensions ensure that your hair is safe while it adds length and volume to your tresses. I tips are easy to install, they are light so they don't tug on your hair and that's why they are one of the most preferred hair extensions. The best part is that I-Tips can be attached without heating equipment - you can pick the best option for you.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• I-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
• I-Tips Coloured Hair Extensions are available in a wide range including blonde 613, #2, #4, #6, #27, #30, etc
Care & Maintenance: The care that your natural hair requires is the same for your hair extensions, prefer using a heat protectant spray when styling your hair. I-Tips in general last up to 12 months for most people. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible. Visit the Salon of your preference every 2 months for a touch-up.
Use products that are sulfate free, moisturizing, and infused with Argan Oil. So, that shampoo gently cleanses, replenishes vital moisture, and maximizes shine and while conditioner provides hydration without weighing down the hair.
It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
For more defined curls:
✅Use some curl defining cream, spray, mousse, etc.
✅Use paddle brush to detangle hair
✅Scrunch the damp hair,
✅Allow to air dry or use a diffuser for more volume
top of page
bottom of page